Friday, January 4, 2008

2008

i rang in the new year with a new haircut, a new dress, and way too much...confidence. i kissed a lot of people (on the cheek, thank you) and perhaps danced with (on?) a few too many others.

now here are the things that i've lost since '08 began:
-one earring (from my fave pair)
-my makeup
-my glasses
-my hairbrush
-my keys

luckily, i found the latter three. but i really want my earring. it's irreplaceable (i got them from a yardsale for 50 cents)

my resolutions are so many i can't even remember.
mainly it was being myself here in new york. my dorky, corny self. i never cared before, but now i feel like i'm just trying to impress people.
okay blah blah blah. i don't want this to sound like a high school blog.

either way, i should have eaten some fucking blackeyed peas on the 1st, because now i have the FLU. yes, the FLU. and how did i get it? probably from kissing all those people. or on the subway when that homeless guy licked me.*

hopefully i'll feel better and remember those resolutions. i think one of them might have been to remember things more often.

oh well
xo

*didn't happen, but i did see a guy pick up a piece of paper that had been sitting in the seat before he got there, fold it multiple times while talking to himself and waving his arms in a "tada!" fashion (like it was a magic trick), and subsequently put it in his mouth. 

oh, new york. you're just too cute for words.

No comments: